LIGHTING • ORIENTATION • EMOTION
People absorb around 90 % of all information with their eyes. But the information is only kept for a split second in the human sensory memory. Offering objectively good services is not enough ‒ the shoppers need to notice them. Positioned in the direct vicinity of the goods on the shelf or in display draws POS-T Lighting attracts the shopper‘s attention and puts the focus on the products instead of the actual light.
Direct lighting of goods increases sales on average by 19% (Source: DDI USA, Nielsen 2009).
- saves up to 80 % energy costs.
- lasts 8 times longer than standard fluorescent tubes
- illuminates up to 16,7 m of shelving with just a single power supply unit
- pays for itself after a maximum of 12 months
POS-T Front Edge Shelf Lighting……
- illuminates the product facing – not the product top, the shelf or the room
- puts brands and advertising statements in the right light
- provides orientation and evokes emotions at the POS
- increases the visibility and sale of your products
- encourages impulse purchases
...with highly efficient LEDs
- reduces energy consumption and reduces your carbon footprint
- saves service and maintenance costs
- radiate minimum heat and are perfectly suited to products that are heat sensitive (such as chocolate, cosmetics or tobacco)
- are free of infrared (IR) and ultraviolet (UV) light.
- Vivid: Plastics, textiles and prints retain their color and do not fade
- High color rendering com patible =/> CRI 85 - Realistic and contrasting colors for illuminated objects