The successful pushfeed system
for the Point of Sale
Customers of course expect products on the shelf to be presented in such a way that they can make a choice in just a few minutes. With POS-T Pushfeeds the products are where the customer looks for them, - at the front of the shelf. So you get 100% visibility from the first article to the last and always a tidy product presentation. It’s pleasing to your customers and makes shelf maintenance easier for your staff. From our POS-T toolkit, we create the perfect pushfeed for your packaged products. It makes no difference whether your product is in cardboard or plastic packaging, whether it is round, square or oval, whether it is presented in a blister pack or in a bag, and whether you want to position it in a display case, on the shelf or in a freezer.
Your Benefit with POS-T Pushfeed
- Less force for replenishing ‒ more force for pushing the goods forward. Protects your product and facilitates the replenishment shelf work.
- Maximum product pressure from the first to the last pack
- Long-lasting and reliable. TÜV certified, our products bear the “GS” mark for safety testing. With our high quality
plastic and rust-proof stainless steel construction, you can still depend on full functionality, even after 20,000 restocks. We stand by this solid construction and deliver our product with a guarantee of 36 months.
- Large performance range - You gain maximum variability for optimum feed of all products with just 5 different pushfeed strengths. All pushfeeds are marked with their strength!
Pushing products in round packaging like bottles or cans requires a special pushfeed system. The overall surface area that round bottomed packages come into contact with in a compartment is much smaller than with square bottomed packages. With round packaging, products tend to „twist“ and fall out of line as they move forward. For this reason, round-type packages require a compartment system with extremely stable side walls that keeps the product in line and front-faced. Our C60 EVO has been designed to meet the exact requirements for such packages and is the ideal choice for categories with round packaging. Of course, square packaging will work excellent with the system too.
- Shelf and front presentation for round and oval products
- No fanning with removal of tubes, bottles, cans, etc.
- Fixed Compartment widths fluent, without grid
- High durability and reliability for tough everyday handling
Our innovative Development:
- Dividers and Guide rails all in one unit
- High quality optics at the front of shelf through light metal profiles
and transparent front fence
- Easy accommodation for different widths by simply adjusting
compartments side to side along the front rail
- No rear fastening necessary like with other pushfeed systems
POS-T C90 is a pushfeed system for all categories including round products and bottles with a packaging width of more than 53mm. The C90 is captivating due to the divider and guiderail being produced as one piece. The transparent front riser and the light-metal front provide perfect stability and a high-quality appearance.
- Low complexity - just one component for the complete category
- Suitable for all packaging formats
- Automatic front presentation - also for stacked products
- Easy replenishment and withdrawal due to low front height
- Compatible with C60
- Flexible width adjustment
- No rear fixation necessary
- Easy assembly on all shelves
- Optimal utilization of the shelf depth
The Compartment C130 is the perfect solution for the freezer with its stability, size and slidability.
It covers the entire TK range of carton and bag packaging from 90 mm width. For very large products from 150 mm wide, there is an additional goods advance professional.
A universal adapter profile allows easy installation on all freezers.
The SloMo Pusher is the optimal combination of pushfeed power and integrated damping mechanism. This delivers a controlled and uniform slow feed movement (Slow Motion), which opens up new fields of application for the front presentation of products. With this universal pushfeed both small and lightweight as well as large and heavy products are gently pushed forward.
- controlled, uniform SloMo feed of product
- SloMo feed with automatic front presentation reduces risk of toppling over or breakage (glass bottles, stacked product)
- extremely low front stop for optimal visibility and accessability
- gentle feed of stacked goods ‒ products do not fall off the shelf
- delayed feed of high risk theft products
POS-T U-channels with goods feed - the presentation solution for asymmetric and round or high, soft-packed products (bags).
Available as standard for system depths of 380 or 580mm (special lengths available on request), for product widths from 39 to 93 mm.
Also ideal for use in displays.
So shoppers can find what they are looking for -
POS-T shelf management systems
Product availability from the point of view of the shopper is a deciding factor for more success at the Point of Sale. Often the problem is not just that products are missing but that orientation and structure on the shelf is just not there. This leads to the inability of the shopper to identify a product on the shelf or recognize a brand. The results of consumer surveys show that 93.9 % of the interviewees think that a well maintained and organized shelf is the most important criterion in making a purchase decision (after the price) for the store. (Source: GfK Consumer Scan) POS-T SHELF MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS create clear structures and help the shopper with orientation. Search and find periods are shortened and the impulse buying rate noticeably increases.
DATA| FIGURES| FACTS
- 70 – 80 % of all purchase decisions are made unconsciously and controlled emotionally.
- 60 – 70 % of purchase decisions are made at the POS – only products that can be seen are sold!
- 93,9 % of shoppers surveyed said that a well maintained and well organized shelf is the most important criterion in making a purchase decision (after the price) for the store.
- 40 % of merchandising hours are attributed to shelf maintenance work – selling becomes a minor aspect – and shelf maintenance work is very demotivating.
Source: SIPA Management Consulting, Hamburg