We, POS Tuning
Udo Voßhenrich GmbH & Co. KG
Am Zubringer 8 (B239)
D-32107 Bad Salzuflen
Telefon +49 (0)5222 36965-0
Fax +49 (0)5222 36965-20
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please contact our Data Protection Officer Thomas Werning at thomas(at)werning.com.
The purpose of this data processing is the initiation and implementation of contracts.
In addition, we process personal data according to the following legal bases:
- Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR for the processing of personal data with the consent of the data subject.
- Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR for the required processing of personal data for the fulfilment of a contract with the data subject as well as for the implementation of corresponding pre-contractual measures.
- Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR for the required processing of personal data in order to fulfil a legal obligation to which we are subject in accordance with any applicable laws of the EU or in accordance with any applicable law of a country in which the GDPR is fully or partially applicable.
- Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR for the required processing of personal data in order to protect our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of third parties, unless the fundamental freedoms, fundamental rights and interests of the data subject outweigh these legitimate interests. Legitimate interests are, in particular, our business interest in the ability to provide our website, information security, the enforcement of our own legal claims and compliance with further legal provisions.
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CUSTOMERS AND SUPPLIERS
We process data that we receive in the course of executing our business relationship with you. We receive the data directly from you when an order is placed or processed. Specifically, we process data for the performance of our services:
- Master data for the implementation and fulfilment of the service. (e.g. name and address, e-mail address, telephone number)
- Data in connection with payment processing
- Correspondence data (e.g. correspondences or e-mail traffic with you)
- Advertising and sales data (e.g. about new potentially interesting offers)
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR NEWSLETTER RECIPIENTS
If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we require an e-mail address from you, as well as information that allows us to verify that you as the owner of the e-mail address provided agree to receive the newsletter. Further data is not collected. We use this data exclusively for the delivery of the requested information and do not pass it on to third parties. You can revoke your consent to the storage of your data and e-mail address as well as its use for the delivery of the newsletter at any time. This can be done via the "unsubscribe" link in the newsletter.
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR VISITORS TO THIS SITE AND OTHER INFORMATION
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details from that inquiry form – including the contact details you provided – will be stored in order to process the request and to answer any follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent. The provider of the sites automatically collects and stores information in server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. This includes:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Hostname of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
This data cannot be assigned to specific persons. This data will not be merged with other data sources. We reserve the right to check this data retroactively if we become aware of any concrete indications of illegal use. This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of sensitive content, such as the requests you send to us as the site operator. An encrypted connection is recognizable by a change in the address line of the browser from "http://" to "https://" as well as the lock symbol in the browser line.
Categories of Recipients
In the context of the provision of services for special areas, we make use of separate service providers that are obligated to confidentiality and data privacy. In such cases, access to your personal data cannot be ruled out.
These categories of recipients are:
- Processors employed by us (EU GDPR Article 28), in particular in the field of IT services, taxes, logistics and printing services, who process your data according to our instructions
- Public authorities and institutions (tax authorities) in the presence of a legal or regulatory obligation
- Other bodies to which you have given us your consent for the transfer of data.
The transfer of data to authorities only takes place in the case of priority legal regulations.
Duration of Storage and Deletion of Data
Your data will be stored for the duration of the contract’s implementation; after the end of the contractual relationship, we are obliged to keep tax-relevant documents for 10 years after the annual balancing of accounts and the end of the calendar year. The data is then deleted.
Right to Information, Correction, Deletion, Objection and Data Portability
You can exercise your right to information, correction and deletion of data at any time. Just contact us in the ways described above. If you request data deletion, but we are still legally obliged to keep the data, access to your data will be restricted (blocked). The same applies to an objection. You can exercise your right to data portability, as far as possible given our technical capabilities and those of the receiver.
Right to Appeal
You have the option to file a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority at any time.
For example, with the commissioner responsible for data protection and freedom of information in North Rhine-Westphalia, https://www.ldi.nrw.de/